Recommended Courses- Post Grad
- +Acumen – Acumen’s ongoing courses “aim to equip emerging change leaders with the tools to change the way the world tackles poverty and build a world based on dignity.” – www.plusacumen.org
- Art of Living – Happiness Program – www.artofliving.org
A four-day course on happiness, yoga, and mindfulness that teaches a meditation technique called the Sudarshan Kriya. Available in hundreds of cities globally.
- Camp Grounded – www.campgrounded.com
An extremely fun three day summer camp for adults held in Northern California.
- Esalen – www.esalen.org
A beautiful retreat center in Big Sur, California founded in 1962 designed to guide individuals through the exploration of their full potential. Offers reflection retreats and teacher-led courses.
- ISHA Foundation – Inner Engineering – www.ishafoundation.org
A three day course on meditation, yoga, and mindfulness. Available in the USA and India or online at http://www.innerengineering.com/ieo/.
- Landmark – The Landmark Forum –www.landmarkworldwide.com
A three-day course on living an extraordinary life. Available in many cities globally. Also recommended is the Landmark Advanced Course and Self-Expression & Leadership Program.
- Mobilizer Academy – Mobilize.org – www.mobilize.org: The Mobilizer Academy equips Millennial leaders from diverse backgrounds with the skills and resources they need to become entrepreneurial and civic leaders. It is an in-person and virtual program designed to train Millennials to realize their leadership potential and create and implement successful social ventures to address community needs.
- NovoEd – Learn together with engaging online courses, corporate training programs, and leadership development modules on NovoEd’s social learning platform. – www.novoed.com/courses
- Singularity University – Executive Program – www.singularityu.org
A week long course for executives on the future of science and technology at the NASA Ames Campus in Mountain View, CA.
- Starting Bloc – www.startingbloc.org
A five-day program for people 21-30 who want to make a positive impact on the world. Hosted in four major U.S. cities annually.